Friday, July 25, 2014

THANK YOU, Constance!!


Thank you, Constance, for writing through some of our hr. long "content laden" early shows... ohmygosh, I was so geeked by the time each show finally would begin, that I felt like I was "downloading" bucket loads of information with no idea how long each outpouring was taking, not really understanding how the whole radioblog system works, and being amazed at the gushing of words & thoughts that were being propelled by enormous waves of loving which seemed to push out every word... 

in other words, when Jane would say that our hour was up, I had no idea what had been said!  And yet, every time we began to try to record a show, there would be a "countdown" before we went "live" and I would just prayerfully hold on for dear life.  For these last couple of months, I have been  wondering how in the world we could change the "giddy up" energy around the way we were doing the show.  If it felt like "too much" for me, how in the world could anyone else be able to absorb anything we were hoping to offer??

Thank you sooooooo much for putting some kind of order to the outpourings, dearest friend... my husband, Bob, says that your writing has helped him understand what all had been said!

Thankfully, learning more about the techie possibilities of recording the show (that the show can be recorded FIRST and then "uploaded" to the radio blog!), has made an enormous difference in my feeling that everything can, at least, slow down enough for ME to understand what all is being shared!!  I also have just discovered that shows can be all different lengths, so we can just share a "droplet" instead of a whole bucket load of conversation, or, if there is a topic that is just toooo juicy not to expand upon, there can be time for that, too.  But knowing that each show can offer just ONE topic idea etc. has made my heart SO HAPPY.. so happy for myself and soooo happy for anyone who might tune in for a listen..

Before I post your blogs, Constance, I want to thank my beloved heart-forever-friend, Jane, for her en-Couragement and continual "YOU CAN DO IT" coaching and prompting.  She has been urging me for years before she finally just had us START a show one morning!  And then, what an amazing co-hort, as she would temper and "hold steady", during our first 7 shows of "divine improv"... keeping us from getting totally overwhelmed with the LOVE pouring through us, into the world, while we were on air.  This shorter, more concise show format, will allow both of us to feel easier throughout the experience, and I am sure it will then make it easier for anyone listening to enjoy the shows more, also.

I have no idea how our shows will evolve, I just know that the divine LOVING wanting to pour through us in order to be offered into the world, will keep on happening in some way or another!!  We are just eager to be part of that LOVING !!

SOOOO, without further written "chatter", I want to post your first 2 "cliff note-esque" blogs, Constance.... with my forever blessings for de-coding the bucketfuls of LOVE gushing, into understandable nibblets... You have a GIFT for writing, dearest friend!

XXXXXOOOO,
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment